BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 30, 2011

2012

As 2011 comes to a close, I thought I might make a list a resolutions. I never make resolutions because I figure no one ever keeps them anyway, but I thought I would give it a shot for 2012. So here goes...

In 2012 I am...

~ Going to lose weight and get healthier. I don't have a particular size or weight in mind, just smaller than I currently am. I want to feel good and feel good about myself.

~ Going to work my arse off and keep my GPA up or even better, raise it. Not that  I don't work my arse off anyway (as my lack of a social life demonstrates), but there's nothing wrong with trying to improve.

~ Going to try harder to have some sort of social life. My life is consumed by work and school and it would be nice to be able to visit with people and spend time with my friends.

~ Going to get more sleep...hopefully. Grad school interferes with sleep most of the time.

~ Going to save some money and/or pay off some debts. Its really all the same thing to me.

~ Going to train so that I can be ready for the Zombie Apocalypse that is sure to hit on December 21. (I have my fingers crossed.)

Happy New Year folks!

0 comments: